The Dibico House-Lift™ Program FAQs
What are some of the key features of a House-Lift™?
- Prep, caulk and paint all painted surfaces (walls, trims and ceilings)
- Resurface, screen and reseal floors as necessary
- Touch up and paint all cabinetry as needed
- Ensure fixtures, hardware, windows etc. are all working and in good condition
- Clean and repair grout at tile and counter tops
- Power-wash all exterior stone steps, walks and patio surfaces
- Full Home Management program maintenance inspection and report any repairs needed
How long does a House-Lift™ take? And how much does it cost?
A Dibico House-Lift™ approximately 10-15,000 square feet takes roughly 4-6 weeks. House-Lifts™ are charged at a per square foot price ranging $13-$18 for the base service
*Additional repairs or upgrades to be billed at additional costs
Is there ongoing support offered after the House-Lift™?
One of the best things any homeowner can do is to engage in an ongoing routine home maintenance program.
After a House-Lift, no one will know the inner workings and special needs of your home better than Dibico – knowledge that carries over into managing the maintenance and enjoyment of your home.
The Dibico House-Lift helps to reset the clock on the process, getting the house on track for the next owners.
Routine maintenance makes any home maintain and increase its value better – it also helps to eliminate repair costs and buyer allowances
What makes a house a candidate for a House-Lift™?
- Reasonably good condition (well lived in and worn)
- Has distinctive décor that may be limiting broad appeal
- Valued at a minimum of $3 million
- Located in Greenwich, Lower Fairfield/Westchester County (Dibico service areas)
- Entire house must be included in the project
- Ideally, the house can be vacant during the House-Lift™
Nothing shows better than the look, feel, and smell of a new home...
Documented Results/Benefits of a Dibico House-Lift™
The House sold for almost 20% higher than the pre-House-Lift™ appraised value
Our Client received multiple offers within 3 weeks of the House-Lift™ reveal
The house was under contract in 1/10th of the average time on market
The Dibico House-Lift™ helped reduce carrying costs by 80%
Breeze through buyers’ home inspection – Dibico identified and addressed most of the items that would have been identified by house inspector.
Per square foot value went from $584 (pre-House Lift appraisal) to $700 (actual sale price)– almost 20% higher!
Actual ROI more than 900%